- Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects.
- This document does not contain all possible drug interactions.
- Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist.
- Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
- Warmth, stinging, or burning on the application site may occur.
- If any of these effects persist or worsen, contact your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, or throat irritation may occur if you breathe in the dried residue from the medication.
- Use caution to avoid inhaling the residue.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL
Size: 1 Heat Patch