Directions for Use
Betadine® Ready to Use Sore Throat Gargle requires no dilution. Pour Betadine® Sore Throat Gargle to the fill line of the measure cup provided (15mL) and gargle for 30 seconds. Do not swallow. Repeat every 3‐4 hours if necessary.
10% w/v Povidone iodine
Equivalent to 1% available iodine.
Contraindications & Cautions
- Not to be used in known hypersensitivity to iodine or povidone.
- If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment and consult a doctor.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- For further information on contraindications to the use of povidone-iodine containing preparations, please refer to the package insert or consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.