Contains cetylpyridinium chloride 500µg/ml, benzocaine 4 mg/ml and ethanol 15% v/v
Adults and children over 6 years: Gargle or rinse 10-15 ml of Cepacaine oral solution for 10-15 seconds and expel the liquid. Repeat every 2-3 hours if necessary.
Not to be swallowed.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
- If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
- Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth.
- The presence of the antibacterial agent in this product has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of a sore throat. If you experience blue coloured skin, lips or nails, headache, dizziness, shortness of breath or fatigue after use, seek medical attention immediately.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Do not swallow
- Contains benzyl alcohol 3mg/mL as a preservative.
Size: 200 mL