Directions for Use
Suck one lozenge slowly every 2-3 hours as required.
Maximum of 12 per day. Should not be chewed.
Each lozenge contains: Lignocaine hydrochloride 4 mg, Benzydamine hydrochloride 3 mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2 mg.
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner. Due to an anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using lozenges.
“Do not use
- If blister seal is broken
- If past the expiry date
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not have hot food or drink directly after using the lozenges
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
- Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Sucralose, lsomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.”
Size: 16 Lozenges