Age: Adults and children over 12 years
Dosage: Spray 3 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area Swallow gently.
How often: Every 3-4 hours as required (maximum of 7 doses per day).
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this medicine
- In children under 12 years.
- If past the expiry date.
- If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
- If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
- Do not inhale this product.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the spray.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- The efficacy of the antibacterial agent in the spray in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains: Alcohol (15% v/v), Benzoates, Sucralose.
Size: 225 Sprays