Ages: 12-Adult take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 caplets in 24 hours)
- 500mg Paracetamol per caplet.
- No gluten, lactose or sugar.
- 8 caplets contain 1.4g (60mmol) sodium, which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet Also contains Potassium sorbate as preservative
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if seals are intact.
- Do not use Panadol Rapid Caplets if:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or potassium sorbate
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date below has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
- Stop use and see your doctor immediately if you have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.”
Size: 40 Caplets