How often: dissolved in a glass of water at room temperature every 4-6 hours as required (maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours)
- Active Ingredients: Paracetamol 500 mg.
- Contains: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg , saccharin sodium, no gluten or lactose, sucrose, phenylalanine, aspartame, 42.5mg (18.5mmol) sodium which should be taken into account by those on a low sodium diet
Contraindications & Cautions
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only if seals are intact.
- Do not use:
- If you are allergic to paracetamol
- If using other medicines containing paracetamol
- For children below age 12
- For more than 48 hours for children aged 12-17 except on medical advice
- If you are PHENYLKETONURIC
- For more than a few days at a time in adults except on medical advice
- If any of the seals on this packaging are broken
- If the package use-by date has expired
- Until you read the enclosed leaflet carefully
- Ask a doctor before use
- If you have liver or kidney problems
- f you are taking warfarin (a medicine used to thin the blood)
- Stop use and see your doctor immediately if
- You have an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking Panadol.
While using this product
- If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (AUST: 13 11 26; NZ: 0800 764 766) or go to the hospital immediately, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage if left untreated.
Size: 20 Effervescent Tablets