Directions for Use
Adults and children over 12 yrs: Pump & use 3 sprays, to the affected area.
Children 6-12 yrs: Pump spray & use 1 spray. Repeat as necessary up to a maximum dose of six times a day.
Amylmetacresol 0.223% w/v, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 0.443% w/v, Lignocaine 0.6% w/v. Also contains Ethanol (96%).
Contraindications & Cautions
- Not recommended in children under 6 yrs.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not dilute.
- If symptoms persist or are accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting consult your doctor.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic.
- Care should be taken when consuming hot liquids and food.
- Always read the label & use only as directed.
- Use with care if you are asthmatic. This product contains alcohol and saccharin
- Do not use if bottle seal is broken or missing. Do not take hot food or drink soon after using this product as it may burn your mouth. This product contains alcohol and saccharin.
- The presence of the antibacterial agents in this product has not been shown to have a beneficial effect on the severity or duration of a sore throat.
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not dilute spray
- Consult your doctor if a sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by a high fever, headache, nausea or vomiting.