Taylors’ Pharmacy Turramurra provides:
As an authorised NDSS Access Point, where you have access to government subsidised blood glucose monitoring strips and insulin needles.
Visit us in store for all of your diabetic needs (blood glucose monitors, lancets, sharps disposal bins, insulin travel cases, diabetic socks, sugar free confectionery, blood glucose record books, self-care information and more).
Taylors’ Pharmacy offers complimentary Blood Pressure Measuring in-store. Our pharmacist will also explain your results and provide professional advice about high or low blood pressure, and ways to help maintain healthy blood pressure which helps to reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. No appointments required, come and visit us today.
We also stock wide range of Blood pressure monitors, nebulisers and accessories.
Weekly medication packaging helps you remember when to take the right medicine at the right time of day. These weekly packs help to take the stress and confusion out of taking medicines by
- reducing the chance of forgetting to take your medicines,
- reducing the chance of taking your medicines incorrectly.
Speak to our pharmacists to see if a Webster Pack will be suitable for you.
Taylors’ Pharmacy offers an extensive range of high quality home health care products for hire and for sale:
- Nebulisers and accessories
- Blood pressure monitors
- Breast Pumps
- Contact and contactless thermometer
- Dr Ho Decompression belt
Visit us in-store and our friendly team will assist you with selecting the right product for your needs.
Under clause 48A of the NSW Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Regulation 2008, administering pharmacist must
- Complete an accredited vaccination training course,
- conduct vaccinations under the NSW Pharmacist Vaccination Standards, and
- record each vaccination.
All our pharmacists completed an accredited vaccination training course and able to initiate and administer influenza vaccine
The NSW Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Regulation 2008 (clause 48A) will be amended to commence on 1 January 2019 to authorise appropriately trained pharmacists in NSW to administer privately funded diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis (dTpa) and measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine to people aged 16 years and over. This is in addition to influenza vaccine. More information is available on the expansion of the NSW pharmacist vaccination program,
Free Scripts On File Service:
- never lose a script again by keeping your repeat prescriptions at the pharmacy
Free Home Delivery Service:
- have your medications conveniently delivered to your door for free (T & C applies).
Medication Support Services – Home / In-Store Medication Review:
- Pharmacy offers a complimentary one on one consultation with your pharmacist in-store to review and discuss the best ways to manage your health and get the most out of your medicines.
- Speak to our friendly Staff about this service if:
- You are regularly taking five or more prescription medicines
- You have had a significant medical event (eg. heart attack, knee replacement)
- You have recently been discharged from hospital
- You have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in the last 12 months
- You feel that your Type 2 Diabetes is less than ideally controlled, and you haven’t been able to access an existing diabetes education/health
- service to assist you.
We provide ear piercing service in store for $34.95 including aftercare spray.
If you are under 16, you need to either have a permission letter from a legal guardian or have them come with you.
Pharmacists at Taylors’ Pharmacy are able to provide absence from work certificates for sick leave and/or carers leave. Ask in-store for further details. Fees and conditions apply.
Visit Taylors’ Pharmacy to get your instant ID photo taken conveniently while you wait.
Our team have been trained to ensure all photos meet Australian Government and International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) standards.
No appointments required, come and visit us today.
To help you make your home a safer place, Taylors’ Pharmacy offers a medication disposal service for you to safely return your expired and unwanted medicines.
At the end of each financial year, Taylors’ Pharmacy can provide a tax printout for all the prescriptions filled with us this past financial year. To obtain a tax printout, simply come into the pharmacy and ask our friendly team.
If it is more convenient for you, email us at [email protected] or give the team a ring on 02 91441363 and we can organise for it to be posted to you.
We are also a ParcelPoint agent.
BowelCare kits will be sold for $15.00 each. This price covers pathology testing and notification of result to both the participant and their nominated Doctor.
Commences: 1st April 2018 to 31st May 2018 (8 weeks)