Taylors' Pharmacy was born in 1927 and have been through many capable hands. The pharmacy was originally situated at the corner of Rohini St and Eastern Road until 2010 when the current owner Kelly Lin relocated to 33 Rohini Street. Then again in early 2020, the pharmacy relocated to its current place at 27 Rohini street.
The name "Taylors' pharmacy" remains unchanged in honor of the founder Fred and Bunnie Taylor. At Taylors' Pharmacy, we are committed to exceptional customer care and to maximise our patients' health and wellbeing by offering great value combined with individualised and relevant healthcare solutions. We offer a wide range of services including Australia Post (Community Postal Agency) and Parcelpoint pick up location. We also do ear piercing and passport photo just to name a few.